Tuesday, January 17, 2006

An hour late and a penny short

So I finally jumped on the blog bandwagon. As with most things, I always catch on to trends after they are already out of style. I got a Nintendo when everyone was buying Sega, I don't see hit movies until they end up in the $3.99 box and Walmart, I just started reading The Davinci Code (5 years after everyone was talking about it), and I was one of the last Verizon customers to switch to a flip phone. Are blogs still "cool?"

I'm late to meetings, always get lost when I'm driving to a new destination, and typically read newspapers a week after they're published for the late breaking news. If I ever tell you a time to meet me somewhere, add at least 15 minutes. Hey, at least I'm consistent...always an hour late and a penny short....isn't that how the saying goes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home